Search This Blog

Chodavaramnet Followers

Wednesday 8 February 2017

LOTUS SHAKTHI - SAPTAPADI MANTRAS


SAPTAPADI MANTRAS: (translated)!
1. In your 1st step may Lord Vishnu follow you to give us plenty of food. 
2. In your 2nd step may Lord Vishnu follow you to give us strength. 
3. In your 3rd step may Lord Vishnu follow you to help us pursue austerities.
4. In your 4th step may Lord Vishnu follow you to give us happiness.
5. In your 5th step may Lord Vishnu follow you to give us cattle and Wealth.
6. In your 6th step may Lord Vishnu follow you to make all seasons favourable to us.
7. In your 7th step may Lord Vishnu follow you to help us with the learned priests to perform Vedic rites.

AFTER THE MANTRAS:
1. Having walked 7 steps with me you are now my companion. Through the 7 steps we have mutually become united.
2. I have attained your companionship.
3. I will not let down thee.
4. May you also not let down this relationship.
5. We shall live together.
6. Let us decide together all about us.
7. Let us live together with mutual love and goodwill.
8. May we enjoy together good food health etc.
9. Let our minds join together for a common vision.
10. Let us perform austerities together.
11. You are the earth and I am the sky.
12. I am the semen you are it's bearer.
13. I am the mind you are the speech.
14. I am Sasma you are Rig.
15. Be favourable in my pursuits.
16. Mudhurabhashini let us get wealth and good children.